Debit Card Program
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT THE CHASE DEBIT CARD FOR UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION OR WORKERS’ COMPENSATION BENEFITS
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will be replacing the current Chase Debit Card with a new card from U.S. Bank called the ReliaCard®. The U.S. Bank ReliaCard will have the same convenience and security features as the current card:
- Payments are automatically loaded to the card;
- Make purchases, get cash, pay bills everywhere Visa is accepted;
- Funds are protected if card is lost or stolen.1
Please keep in mind the following:
- If you remain eligible for benefits, you will receive a new card in the mail in mid- to late- September. The card will arrive in a plain white envelope with a return address from Indianapolis, IN.
- All benefits paid on or after October 1, 2015 will automatically be deposited to the new U.S. Bank ReliaCard.
- Balances remaining on your current Chase card WILL NOT be transferred to the new U.S. Bank ReliaCard. You can continue to use your existing card until the balance reaches zero. The new fee schedule will not apply to any benefit balance remaining on your current card.
- Your Chase card PIN will not be effective with your ReliaCard. You will need to set a new PIN when you activate your new card.
Please click on either card depicted here for additional information about benefits and features associated with using that card.
The ReliaCard is issued by U.S. Bank National Association pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2015 U.S. Bank. Member FDIC.
© The Pennsylvania Treasury Department. All Rights Reserved
Right To Know | Site Map
Information provided on the Commonwealth's website is intended to allow the public immediate access to public information. While all attempts are made to provide accurate, current and reliable information we recognize the possibility of human and/or mechanical error. Therefore, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, its employees, officers and agencies expressly deny any warranty of the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published by this system and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Any person who relies upon such information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
The Pennsylvania Treasury Department website is providing the “Google Translate” option to assist you in reading the website in languages other than English. Treasury is providing you this tool as a resource, but in no way endorses Google Translate. Google Translate cannot translate all types of documents, and may not provide an exact translation. Anyone relying on information obtained from Google Translate does so at his or her own risk. The Pennsylvania Treasury Department does not make any promises, assurances, or guarantees as to the accuracy of the translations provided. The Pennsylvania Treasury Department, its officers, employees, and/or agents shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of such information, including but not limited to, damages or losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy of any such information, or damages incurred from the viewing, distributing, or copying of such materials. Treasury still reserves the right to require individuals to provide professionally translated documents to us for Treasury business. Treasury also reserves the right to hire a translator in order to translate any document that may have been translated previously using Google Translate. Further, Treasury reserves the right to choose which translation to honor.